Monday, January 24, 2011

I Heart Faces | Innocent Wonder Photo Challenge

I definitely have to choose the picture of my 7 month old son for this! These are the kinds of looks I always get as soon as I stick the camera in his face (I think he would love to stick the camera in his mouth for a nice little taste).

I usually have to really talk to him and make funny noises to get a smiley pick... but I couldn't help the curiosity in his expression. His eyebrows say it all! I love him!


DSC_1755 copy

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a sweet face! I hope you will check out my entry as well! http://scienceesl.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-heart-faces-innocent-wonder.html

Unknown said...

lol priceless!

Berg said...

This face made my day as I'm sure it does for you all the time. So adorable and beautiful processing on the eyes :)

Carrie Garrett said...

great shot! love the little wrinkled forehead!!

Shalie said...

Very sweet! Love it Nicole!

Amber | Mimi and T Photography said...

Love those eyes!!

Haley said...

This made me LOL. I love him!

Faren said...

So adorable!

Unknown said...

Love the forehead wrinkles! =)

Christina
http://www.cmscreativephoto.com/blog

C said...

so cute!