Saturday, June 18, 2011

Seattle Wedding Photography | "G" Family Reception

I have had the following pictures done and already in the hands of the "G" Family... but I'm just getting around to posting some of the ones I took at the reception on my blog. I had so much fun capturing their special day.  Love them lots!!!

getting ready with her mom's help captured!
getting ready grouped
dress grouped
triple play
posing grouped
DSC_1157 w
reception grouped
cupcakes grouped
Let them eat cake! 
eat cake grouped
DSC_1185 w
DSC_1188 w
Their adorable daughter joining in on the cake tasting! :)
taygen grouped

Daddy-daughter dance. Such a special moment between "T" and her Dad! 
daddy dance grouped

The couple dance. They're so cute!
long short
c & s grouped
DSC_1325 w
DSC_1147 w
Grandma with little "T"!
DSC_1152 w
And a little wrecking to be had while everyone is inside having fun! :)
DSC_1261 w

No comments: